Saturday 16 April 2011

Get the sewing machine out!

Luckily the sun is shining more now! But over the winter I was stuck in most of the time, I had nothing to do until I managed to pull out my sewing machine from the cupboard. It didn't take me long to find fabric, cotton and all the little things needed. I started making random stuff that came to mind and then I couldn't stop.

Below are a few things that I made and some that are on my "to do" list:


 This is a draft excluder which I used three different fabrics to make. That is including Kath Kidston
flowery material.


 It has the union jack stitched onto it in completely different colours.
Didn't take too long to make!



 This is a pully bag that can be added to, to make it waterproof.
You can make this with other materials.


Has a drawstring, very helpful!

                                           Vest that I made out of a horrible longsleeved top.

 Dress





 Winged cardigan!


These were leggings I made, I tried to make them look like tights that were on top of eachother.

The ones above I made the ones that I will add soon will be the ones on the list!!!

LOve B  x

No comments:

Post a Comment