Friday 15 April 2011

Fab fashion for animals!

I have always found it so amusing seeing dogs walking down the high street wearing the most ridiculous clothes, everyone seems to stop and stare, but in a good way. The animals give a little sparkle to the day. While I was looking for some funky outfits online I came across a few extraordinary things in a shop called Petitude. I thought you might want a bit of a taster!


Bit uncomfortable, poor dog!

These would be fun to make but I don't know about how fun for the dog to wear!


I carried on looking for animal things when I came across a dog sleeping bag, a bit bizarre.
I have never really seen one of these before



I just can't imagine seeing this! I woud be pleased if one of you had and commented below!


Cute! These are at a reasonable price in many stores online!
I would be interested in who has bought one of these before :)

Speak soon
love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment